- 300g Fatti’s & Moni’s Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 20ml vegetable oil
- ½ onion, grated
- 5ml garlic, chopped
- 115ml sunflower oil
- 90ml (90g) butter, melted
- 20ml dried mixed herbs
- 200g white button mushrooms, quartered
- 15g butter
- 300g baby marrows, sliced
- 100g olives, drained
- ½ red pepper, seeded and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook Fatti’s & Moni’s Spaghetti as pack instructions. Drain and toss with oil, set aside.
- For the sauce; heat 15ml oil, onion and garlic, fry until golden.
- In a bowl, combine the 100ml sunflower oil, butter and herbs. Once onions have softened, add to herb mixture and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the butter and add the mushrooms. Once golden, remove and add in baby marrows, olives and red pepper. The vegetables should be tender. Add the mushrooms as well as the herb sauce.
- Toss together the drained spaghetti and vegetable mix.
- Serve dish hot or at room temperature.
Add 200g crispy bacon to the meal.
SERVES 4 – 6