- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Wholewheat Screws
- 2ml vegetable oil
- 2x170g cans Whole Tuna in light oil
- 1x410g KOO Whole Kernel Corn
- 140g cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1 red chilli, chopped (optional)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 150g butter
- 5ml garlic, chopped
- 30ml olive oil
- 60ml Vinaigrette salad dressing, of your choice
- 10ml mixed dried herbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and return to saucepan. Toss with oil.
- Add the tuna, corn, lemon juice and zest, red pepper and chilli to the cooked pasta.
- Meanwhile; heat butter, garlic, olive oil and salad dressing. The butter will foam then remove from heat. Add the herbs and seasoning.
- Toss the sauce through the pasta, serve warm.
Replace tuna with shredded cooked chicken.
Serve pasta warm or at room temperature.
SERVES 4 – 6