- 300g Fatti’s &Moni’s Tagliatelle
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 45g butter
- 10ml garlic, chopped
- 400g frozen seafood mix, thawed
- 150ml white wine
- 7.5ml corn-flour stirred into 125ml cream
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Small handful parsley, chopped
- Cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta according to pack instructions. Drain pasta, return to saucepan. Add oil and toss through.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a high heat and add the garlic followed by the thawed, drained seafood mix; cook for 5 minutes, add the white wine to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Slowly pour the cream mixture into the pan while stirring and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir through the lemon zest, juice and parsley and pour over cooked pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Replace the seafood with chicken strips.
Replace white wine with vegetable stock.
SERVES 4 – 6