- 400g Fatti’s & Moni’s Small Shells
- 20ml + 15ml vegetable oil
- 400g beef strips
- 15ml vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained, syrup kept aside
- 2 peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ beef stock cube in 250ml boiling water
- 10ml corn-flour
- 7.5ml Worcestershire sauce
- 5ml garlic, chopped
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, toss through oil and set aside.
- In a frying pan fry beef strips in oil until cooked, add pineapple pieces, peppers and carrot and fry until carrots are tender.
- In a saucepan add the pineapple syrup, stock, corn-flour, Worcestershire sauce and garlic; whisk together over high heat until boiling.
- Add the beef strips, pasta shells and stir through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Replace beef with pork and top with cashews.
SERVES 4 – 6