- 500g FATTI’S & MONI’S WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
- 60ml (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 750g large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) minced ginger
- 15ml (1tablespoon) lime juice
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 65ml (¼ cup) chopped fresh coriander
- Cook spaghetti according to instructions on packet, drain liquid from pasta, rinse and set aside.
- Heat a large heavy based frying pan, add olive oil and garlic. Immediately add prawns and cook until the colour changes.
- Add spring onions, green peppers, ginger and lime juice, cook for 10 minutes. Season with cayenne pepper, thyme, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add drained spaghetti and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Toss in tomatoes and coriander, heat through for 10 minutes and serve.