- 300g FATTI’S & MONI’S SHELL PASTA
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) sunflower oil
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 3ml (½ teaspoon) mild curry powder
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 250g smoked haddock, cooked and flaked
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (410g) KOO whole kernel corn, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta in boiling water for about 10 minutes, drain well, transfer to a large bowl, cool.
- Mix together the oil, lemon juice and curry powder. Add to the bowl, mix well, let stand until cold.
- Halve the eggs, put egg yolks to one side, chop the whites. Add the whites, fish, spring onions and sweet corn to the cooled pasta. Season to taste and toss to mix.
- Transfer into a salad serving dish. Strain the remaining egg yolks through a sieve, mix with parsley, sprinkle on top of salad.
Use other smoked fish instead of haddock i.e. mackerel, cod or trout.