- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Shells
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 1 x 410g can All Gold Onion and Tomato Mix
- 5ml garlic, chopped
- 15ml sugar
- 250ml water
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- 100ml cream
- 150g green beans, sliced and cut into thirds
- 125g Enterprise Pastrami, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta shells according to pack instructions. Drain and toss through with oil. Set aside.
- Meanwhile; for the sauce: heat the onion and tomato mix, garlic, sugar, water and stock. Simmer for 15 minutes, the sauce would have thickened slightly.
- Add green beans and simmer until beans are tender. Remove from heat.
- Heat the cream through the sauce, toss the pastrami and pasta through the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Use any cold meat or leftover cooked meat as an alternative to the pastrami.
Use broccoli as an alternative to the green beans.
SERVES 4 – 6