- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Penne Pasta
- 20ml vegetable oil
- Tomato sauce:
- 1x 410g can All Gold Tomato and Onion Mix
- 1 vegetable stock cube dissolved in 500ml boiling water
- 5ml garlic, chopped
- 1x 10cm fresh rosemary sprig or 5ml dried rosemary
- 30 olives, seeded and halved
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta: follow the pack instructions. Drain, rinse and toss through with oil, set aside.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce: In a small saucepan, add in the tomato mix, water, stock, garlic and rosemary. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Return the pasta to the cooking saucepan; toss the tomato sauce, olives and feta together.
- Serve hot.
Add in 350g cooked beef or chicken strips, to the meal.
Add cayenne pepper or chilli powder for a spicy pasta meal.
Add 200g sliced, cooked baby marrow or mushrooms.
SERVES 4 – 6