- 500g FATTI’S & MONI’S PENNE PASTA
- 1 can (410g) KOO green beans, drained
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red/yellow pepper, diced
- 125ml (½ cup) capers
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 500ml (2 cups) diced cooked chicken
- 125ml (½ cup) grated white cheddar cheese
- 125ml (½ cup) Crosse & Blackwell salad cream
- 65ml (¼ up) chopped fresh herbs
- Add pasta to a large pan with rapidly boiling water, cook until just tender. Drain and rinse well. Transfer to a large salad bowl to cool.
- Add green beans, spring onions, red pepper, capers, chicken, cheese and salad cream, Season with alt and pepper. Toss lightly to mix. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
Substitute the salad cream with an Italian or Greek salad dressing.
SERVES 4 – 6