- 60g butter or margarine
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) crushed garlic
- 250g baby mushroom
- 250ml (1 cup) cream
- 1 can (410g) pilchards in tomato, drained
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g FATTI’S & MONI’S CURVED SHELL NOODLES
- Heat butter or margarine in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic, fry until onions are soft.
- A mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in cream, reduce heat, simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add flaked tuna, parsley, salt and pepper to cream mixture, stir to combine. Heat gently, stirring constantly.
- While sauce is cooking, add pasta to a large saucepan of boiling water, cook until just tender, drain well and return to saucepan.
- Add mushroom sauce to pasta and toss to combine. Serve in warm pasta bowls.