- 500g FATTI’S & MONI’S PASTA RICE
- 125g streaky bacon
- 500ml (2 cups) shredded watercress
- 1 red onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 65ml (¼ cup) grated Parmesan
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 125ml (½ cup) olive oil
- salt and lemon & black pepper
- Add pasta rice to a large pan with rapidly boiling water, cook until just tender. Drain and rinse well. Transfer to a large salad bowl, cool.
- Cook bacon in its own fat until crispy, cool and add to pasta in salad bowl.
- Add watercress, onion, avocado and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil over the top and season with salt and lemon & black pepper. Toss well and serve.
SERVES 4 – 6