- 250g FATTI’S & MONI’S PASTA SHELLS
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) balsamic vinegar
- 100g mozzarella cheese, diced
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh basil leaves
- grated Parmesan cheese to serve
- Cook pasta according to instructions on packet. Drain, reserving a few tablespoons of water in the saucepan.
- Return pasta to saucepan, add cherry tomatoes, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir through mozzarella cheese and basil, heat through to blend flavours.
- Serve in individual bowls, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.