- 500g risoni pasta rice
- 125g yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 125g red cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 small orange/yellow pepper, finely diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ cup black olives, pitted & sliced
- ½ cup green olives, pitted & sliced
- 1 TBSP fresh basil, chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh dill, chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 TBSP wine vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain well and run under cold water to cool.
- Place the pasta in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, olives, basil, dill and parsley and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt & pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad and mix well.
SERVES 6 – 8