- 400g Fatti’s & Moni’s Spirals
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 15ml white balsamic vinegar
- 90ml vegetable oil
- 2ml Dijon mustard
- 5ml honey
- 2 red chillies, firmly chopped
- 200g smoked Mackerel Fish, roughly shredded
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cubed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and toss through with oil, set aside.
- Meanwhile, for dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, oil, mustard, honey and chillies. Season, whisk together until combined. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the dressing, fish and peppers.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Alternatively use any other oily fish such as pilchards, sardines or canned salmon.
Use shredded chicken as an alternative to fish.
Replace chilli in dressing with half a finely chopped red pepper.
Replace the balsamic vinegar with apple cider vinegar.
SERVES 4 – 6