- 500g FATTI’S & MONI’S MACARONI
- 2 cans (175g) Tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 200g mozzarella cheese, diced
- 125ml (½ cup) black olives
- 65ml (¼ cup) chopped gherkins
- 125ml (½ cup) chopped fresh basil
- 250ml (½ cup) Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add pasta to a large pan with rapidly boiling water, cook until just tender. Drain and rinse well. Transfer to a large salad bowl, cool.
- Add tuna, mozzarella, black olives, gherkins and basil to the pasta.
- Pour mayonnaise over salad, season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, toss lightly. Refrigerate until serving time.