- 30g butter
- 1L milk
- 2.5ml ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml ground mixed spice
- 10 bundles Fatti’s & Moni’s Lokshen Pasta
- 125ml condensed milk
- 45ml flaked almonds, toasted
- 100g dried apricots, cubed
- 45ml raisins
- 60ml desiccated coconut, toasted/li>
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter, milk and spice. Once simmering add the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta and condensed milk. Using a wooden spoon, gently stir the pot, allowing the condensed milk not to burn. Cook the pasta for 3-4 minutes, it will start to soften and the sauce thickens.
- Just before serving, add half the almonds, apricot and raisins. Serve individually or in a large serving bowl, sprinkle with toasted coconut and remaining almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Use a tin of drained KOO sliced peaches as an alternative to the dried apricots.
Add in 2 crushed cardamom pods when heating the milk.
SERVES 4 – 6