- 500g FATTI’S & MONI’S SMALL SHELL NOODLES
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) oil
- 750g chicken livers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) peri peri
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 250ml (1 cup) beef stock
- 1 can (110g) tomato paste
- 250ml (1 cup) cream
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) fresh parsley
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to the package directions. Drain, toss in olive oil and keep warm.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and lightly fry chicken livers until brown, remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan fry onions and garlic until soft, season with paprika, salt and pepper, cook until onion is soft.
- Return the livers to the pan add stock, tomato paste and cream, simmer uncovered for another 20 minutes.
- Add herbs, simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve over cooked shell noodles.