- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Ridges Pasta
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 100g butter
- 15ml dried mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta as per instructions. Drain and toss through oil, set aside in large saucepan.
- In a large frying pan, heat 10g butter and fry the chicken strips until golden and tender. Remove and keep aside. Lightly fry the red pepper cubes, adding the spring onions. Add the remaining butter and herbs. Allow to foam slightly and darken in colour.
- Add the chicken and pepper mix to the pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Replace chicken strips with beef strips or chopped bacon.
Add a pinch of cayenne pepper or a chopped chilli for a spicy flair.
SERVES 4 – 6