- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Wholewheat Macaroni
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 500g beef strips
- BBQ salt and pepper to taste
- 8 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 10ml garlic, chopped
- 5ml dried mixed herbs
- 2 carrots peeled, grated or thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 spring onions, sliced for garnish
- Cook the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta according to pack instructions. Drain pasta, return to saucepan. Add oil and toss through.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and brown the beef strips, season with BBQ salt and pepper taste and set aside.
- Place the quartered tomatoes, garlic and herbs in in a blender and pulse until a chunky sauce, add to a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir through the carrots, broccoli, beef strips, simmer for 5 minutes then pour over cooked pasta.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.
Replace beef with chicken.
SERVES 4 – 6