- 300g FATTI’S & MONI’S TAGIATELLI
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) oil
- 500g thinly sliced beef steak i.e. porterhouse
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500g button mushrooms, sliced
- 125ml (½ cup) dry white wine
- 125ml (½ cup) beef stock
- 65ml (¼ cup) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 65ml (¼ cup) chopped fresh dill
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to the package directions. Drain, toss with a little oil and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan. Season beef with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook beef until browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onions and mushrooms to saucepan; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add stock and simmer until the liquid has reduced by half + – 3 minutes.
- Return the beef to the sauce, cook for about 10 minutes until heated through. Serve over noodles; top with the yogurt and dill.