- 300g Fatti’s & Moni’s Curved Shells
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 500g beef sausage
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 250g white button mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1x410g can All Gold Tomato and Onion Mix
- 1 beef stock cube with 500ml boiling water
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Cook Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta as pack instructions. Drain pasta, return to saucepan. Add oil and toss through oil.
- In a frying pan, cook the beef sausages in 15ml oil until cooked through, remove from heat and slice into 1cm slices. Set aside.
- Meanwhile; for the sauce: heat the sauce ingredients. Allow to simmer for 25 minutes on a low heat. The sauce will thicken slightly.
- Meanwhile; heat remaining 15ml oil and brown the mushrooms, add celery and spring onions. Add to pasta.
- Toss together the beef sauce and pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Replace beef sausage with chicken or pork sausages.
Green pepper can replace the chilli.
Replace the mushrooms with vegetables of your choice.
SERVES 4 – 6